What I Ate Wednesday + Raspberry white chocolate mug cake
Happy HUMP DAY folks! I’ve been very contemplative this week about a number of things – life, love, relationships, career, future, expectations, and I mean what really is this great thing we call life, maaaan? LOL just kidding about that last one. I’m just realizing what a truly difficult time it is at this age – I have the logistics figured out but I still have a lot to learn. Anywhoser, onto things that actually make sense…FOOD!!!
This week will be mostly pictures and one slightly modified recipe!!
(For some reason, the link isn’t opening in my browser right now but it was definitely working the other day! If you guys have the same issue, I’ll include a screenshot of the recipe down below.)
The first night I made it, I did the recipe as is and included some chopped Dove chocolate mint squares. I marinated on it a little bit, and thought perhaps I could turn this recipe into a ‘blondie’??
Here are my modifications:
- Subtract the cocoa powder
- Use brown sugar as sweetener
- Add a pinch of salt
- Add 1 tsp of oil of your choice
- Add cut up raspberries and white chocolate chips
It. Was. Phenomenal. I may even multiply the recipe and make a cupcake-version of these for thanksgiving!
Speaking of which…I’m getting super psyched to start planning all sorts of yummy, healthy recipes for my family’s meal!!!
That’s all I’ve got for my WIAW – Don’t forget to enter my Ladera Granola giveaway..only 2 more days left!!!
- What I (Honestly) Ate Wednesday (racingbananas.com)
- What I Ate Wednesday, Round 11 (softserveandsquats.com)
- Microwave Cake In A Coffee Mug Recipe (oureuropeanschooljournal.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate Banana Mug Cake (myglutenfreedormroom.wordpress.com)
- Flourless Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Coulis (oneyearofflavor.wordpress.com)