White Chocolate Raspberry Mini Muffins (Gluten Free) + Ladera Granola WINNERS!
Happy Monday folks! I hope you all had a great weekend filled with thanksgiving recipe-planning and staying warm! It was super cold around here.
In getting prepared for the holiday to come, I wanted to test out a recipe I had been brewing in my brain since I posted about the gluten free White Chocolate Raspberry mug cake. I thought about multiplying the recipe for mini-muffins, and it was finally a possibility because we got our oven fixed!!! I cannot express how excited I am. I immediately went to the grocery store, then came home and started baking. I would wait til Recipe Friday, but this one is just too good!
White Chocolate Raspberry Mini-Muffins (Gluten Free)
Before I get to that..just look how beautiful these raspberries are!!!
- 1 c. coconut flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 c. milk of any kind
- 8 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar or Splenda brown sugar blend
- 6 oz raspberries (chopped)
- Heaping 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
- Combine coconut flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir to blend well.
- Get out your electric mixer! Add the milk, 8 eggs, and blend at medium speed until there are no more lumps. Blend in your vanilla, brown sugar, and coconut oil. Continue blending until there are no lumps in the batter.
- Stir in the raspberries and white chocolate chips with a large spoon.
- Spoon mixture into cupcake or mini-muffin tins. (I lined mine with mini-muffin wrappers)
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-18 minutes. I ended up with 2 batches of 36 mini muffins each.
And finally..the winner of the Ladera Granola Giveaway!!!
The two winners of one full size bag of Ladera Granola are:
Angie and Cheryl!! Congrats ladies!!
*Be sure to send me an email with your mailing addresses at email@example.com* :)
And a BIG thank you to Ladera Granola for reaching out to me! I’m definitely going to be ordering more soon. I was so sad when I ran out!
That’s all I’ve got for now, have a safe and happy thanksgiving everybody!!
Questions for you:
What are you thankful for this year?
What recipes will you be making for your family?